List of sectors where waterjet cutting is applied
High pressure waterjet cutting is a versatile process applicable to all sectors of industry
- Floor coverings.
- Walls, ceilings.
- Household appliances.
- Artistic work with stone, glass, metal and textiles.
- Absinthe founains.
- Architects and decorators (kitchen and bathroom fitting, interior and exterior decoration).
- Events organisation, metalworking, joinery, marble working, glass tiems, light fittings..
- PTZ foam
Military and armaments
- Ballistic protection
Aeronautique industry and leisure aviation
- Fuselages for military aviation.
- Engine components (aluminium, titanium, high temperature alloys).
- Aluminium fuselage parts.
- Passenger compartment panels.
Automotive and motor sports
- Interior trims (headliners, mats, boot liners, dashboards, door panels.
- Fibreglass body components, insulation, dash panels, engine compartments, etc.
- Platform liners.
- Bumpers side panel prototypes.
- Brake discs.
- Various part.
Mechanical engineering and high tech boilermaking
- Aluminium and stainless steel worktables for special machinery.
- Thermal and electrical insulating seals.
- Blanks of mechanical parts before machining.
- Sharpening spacers for press dies.
- Fabricated assemblies for assembly lines.
Others sector : energy, sports, loisirs
- Nautic Competition
- Interior architecture of yachts
- Carbon for ski boots